CPS-Safety Guide for Visitors
Important Information:Please read this document.
If you have ANY QUESTIONS please contact your host for clarification
SAFETY GUIDE FOR VISITOR:
For your personal safety and protection, please follow the guidelines below while visiting our offices and / or lab premises:
- Visitors are required to sign in and out logbook at the reception. Visitors must be escorted at all times on the premises.
- SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED except in the designated smoking area(s).
- Possession of weapons, alcohol and illegal drugs is not permitted on company premises.
- Visitors have to wear the suitable Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) at workplace (e.g. lab)
- Observe all rules and signs posted.
- In the event of incidents (accident / injury), please report this immediately to your host to arrange first aid.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY / FIRE
- An alarm will be sounded.
- Do NOT Panic, leave your personal belongings behind and promptly leave the building through the nearest EXIT. Do NOT use the lift.
- Close doors (to slow down the spreading of the fire and contain smoke) but do not lock (in case someone is still inside).
- For ladies, take off high heel shoes reduce the risk of injury when descending stairs.
- Please report your attendance at the designated assembly area.
- Wait for ALL CLEAR signal before returning to the office.
LOCATION KEY CONTACT NUMBERS
External Line:02-2897-6898 / Emergency Contact:Sam 0939521357/Eric 0933835930 / Fire and Ambulance:119
COMPANY EVACUATION MAP